Friday 19 November 2010

Final Fantasy 7 AC: Cloud Action Figure


I Finally got a chance to buy more Final Fantasy action figures for my collection! This time, I bought Cloud figurine from GameStation. A well detailed action figure, The clothing is from the movie Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children. The figure comes with a buster sword, a stand and two extra hands, in case if you lose any.
The sword is quite long, just like how it was on the anime/video game. It's a lot durable although there are chances for the paint to come off easily.

Some cool poses. 
Vaan: Arggghhhh!!! Not my neck!!!

His hair looks wonderful. Very ergonomic.
And this is my other Final Fantasy XII group: Ashe and Vaan

 FF7 meeting with FF XII.


 

2 comments:

  1. I got my Cloud action figure from Ebay and got mine with Fenrir :D u should have kept a pic of Fenrir.
    Love the part where he's trying to cut off Vaans neck! Feel sry for him but soo fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your lucky! :) I didn't find any that had Fenrir with him and I wanted that bike soo much!! Oh well mine was less expensive XD

    ReplyDelete